Weekend 4: Third Trip to San Francisco

Yet another trip to San Francisco with plenty to do. We decided that we wanted to spend most of our time this Saturday at Golden Gate National Park, but before that we of course had to get lunch. This time we went to an authentic Korean restaurant which was very new to me. It tasted a little bland and I thought it could've used more spices but maybe that's just the American in me talking. Also, I just can't seem to get the hang of chopsticks.


Our first stop in the park was the San Francisco Botanical Garden. The Botanical Garden housed a huge selection of trees and flowers from seemingly everywhere; from Australia to Chile and more. In addition to the regional diversity, there was a section dedicated to ancient plants. At any rate, it was a nice experience getting to see so many varieties of plants that I've never seen before.




Upon leaving the Botanical Garden, we took a long walk to the Bison Paddock. It was very difficult to get good pictures of the bison because they were far away, laying down, and behind a tall fence, but we somehow managed. The bison weren't as active as I imagined but it was so cool to see them with my own eyes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Review: 9/6 - 9/10

Week 9 Review: 7/30 - 8/3