Week 5 Review: 7/2 - 7/6

Work for the fifth week mostly focussed on writing a rough draft of the Introduction, Materials, and Methods sections of the paper required at the end of the internship. With July 4th off, this took even more time from progress directly related to my project. I did happen to use PCA on Friday for feature selection on a few subsets of data. Though I still had to think through a way of systematically choosing what would be considered the 5 most prominent features of any one subset.

This leads to an arguably uninteresting post because of the lack of graphs or visuals. Though I can assure you, it would be far less interesting if I explained all the coding obstacles I went through to achieve a way to interpret PCA results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Review: 9/6 - 9/10

Week 9 Review: 7/30 - 8/3